Aims & Objectives:
- To represent the views and interests of the parents and teachers of the Cayman Academy school community.
- To promote the physical, social, emotional and spiritual well being of the children and youth of the school community.
- To promote and enhance the positive school/community relationships thus allowing the teachers and parents to cooperate intelligently in the education of the child.
- Procure financial benefits through fund raising and other activities to enhance the educational facilities and provide opportunities for the students of Cayman Academy.
- To participate in the development and establishment of school policy where appropriate, by working in partnership with the School Board and Principal of Cayman Academy.
The objectives of the Cayman Academy HSA are promoted in co-operation with the School, the School Board, the Cayman Island Conference of Seventh-day Adventist and the local government-Department of Education (where applicable).